We understand that, in the public sector, insight is advantage. This is why we work in partnership with public sector organisations to give them a valuable perspective on the risks, challenges and issues likely to affect them. Our support cuts across all aspects of health and social care in the public sector, from local government and NHS to central government and the third sector. With 30 years’ experience in the sector, along with expert knowledge of the challenges and the budgetary restraints faced, we make financial planning more effective by uncovering the strategic advantage behind the numbers. Contact us here to find out how we could support you.
How we can help you:
- Create and report on the detail of your service over a number of years
- Review existing financial reports
- Review existing financial controls
- Report on the market sustainability of the service
- Review existing budgeting reports
- Review existing processes with a view to achieving long-term efficiencies.
“I worked with Darryl over a number of years in my role of service manager I was supported by Darryl in his role of Finance Manager. Darryl provided very effective support, guidance and recommendations in relation to being able to effectively manage budgets and also deliver quality services. Darryl was very effective in the role of finance manager but also brought to the role an ability to project manage and audit services through alignment of finance and service delivery”Peter Sadler